Sunday, April 24, 2016

remembering to breathe

right now im feeling sad in a want-to-cry sort of way
but im so done crying

right now im wondering why you didnt want to come over for dinner

right now the weight of the future is in my bones
and im finding it hard to breathe

right now is the time of night i regret not calling my grandmother
regret not telling her i love her one more time
while she still remembers my voice.

right now im wondering if youre thinking about me
but i feel like youre not

right now i feel kind of selfish

I always feel like a portrait without a face is a cop out for an artist...but this painting may be an exception.:


i guess crying is my release
i guess crying is when i remember to breathe

right now i need a hug
not from just anyone.
maybe from my mom because i know she means it.
maybe from my mom because i know she'll never let go.
what if she never lets go.

right now im remembering to breathe.
right now im remembering to breathe.

10 comments:

  1. These right now posts are so freaking good.

    The weight of the future in your bones. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. future in your bones line is straight up fire.

    ps I think your blog is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. right now i need a hug"

    We all do sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was gonna quote the first line of this but as I kept reading I realized I wanted to quote every single line

    that's how good this is

    ReplyDelete
  5. PAIGE SMALLEY. This is amazing, beautiful and ah I'm speechless

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWOW paige smalley you are a grand architect of sentences and beautiful beautiful words

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great work. This is such a nice information.
    online flight ticket booking

    ReplyDelete