Sunday, May 8, 2016

sweet dreams


we haven't spoken in 36 hours and 13 minutes and you're fast asleep.

let me tell you that my heart has been breaking for 36 hours and 13 minutes
and I've only been eighteen for 27.

let me just say that it's 1:24 am and I'm getting over you.

let me tell you what I'm thinking before you tell me you have plans.

let me ask you a question before you change the subject.


let me move on before you apologize one more time.

       because maybe last time was the last time and we didn't even know it.

maybe you've already lost me but you're fast asleep.


sweet dreams.




6 comments:

  1. "because maybe last time was the last time and we didn't even know it."

    girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops that's me

      (but you already knew that ok nvm)

      Delete
    2. also THE SAME PICTURE THAT KEEPS FADING AND EVENTUALLY IS BLACK AND WHITE

      girllllll

      Delete
  2. holy crap who is this about wait no don't tell me aaaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good information about the post. Thank you fior sharing your expereince.

    ReplyDelete