Saturday, August 20, 2016

No one will see this

No one will see these words, these thoughts
Especially not you
You who grew your hair out
And grew out of love

Tell me, was it gradual?
Or did you wake up one day and decide
Decide to break my heart

You who ruined those three words for me. 
The first time I heard them,
Were they real? 
Were we real?

Because we felt real for a while. 
We felt real to me
But then again I guess she felt real to you too. 

Eh hem, excuse me there was something in my throat
In my brain
In my heart

But it's gone now  
It's all gone now.




7 comments:

  1. I feel you.

    It's good to read from you again. It's always great to read you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Eh hem, excuse me there was something in my throat
    In my brain
    In my heart"

    Exactly. Perfectly worded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a great writer.
    Keep writing.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article is very detailed and informative on this topic, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for providing important information. All your information is very valuable to me.
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete