Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sometimes

I was late to calculus because I was looking at the sky.

The clouds kept telling me to stay,
telling me they had more to show me

but I kept walking.

So maybe my soul's all right
but my body's all wrong.


Maybe my headaches keep me grounded.

Maybe they are all the words I could never say.

Maybe they are my insecurities or my failures,
pounding against my skull,
tired of being ignored.

Maybe I'm beautiful inside and maybe I know it inside.

Maybe God didn't like the look of my face when he saw it.

Sometimes I don't feel like myself.
Sometimes I feel okay.

Sometimes the clouds and the sky are putting on a show just for me

Sometimes.

11 comments:

  1. "Maybe my headaches keep me grounded" and that last part "sometimes the clouds and the sky are putting on a show just for me
    Sometimes"
    This. This is SO good

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you used something specific and real at the beginning,

    it make the last part all the more important and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such an informative blog with us. This is the really valuable blog for me. Visit for
    Offshore VPS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this blog, this blog is very helpful information for every one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most impressive Topic and Blog, this is very helpful Information. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most impressive Topic and Blog, this is very helpful Information. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good information.Such a nice article. Thanks for sharing.
    Food packet delivery on train

    ReplyDelete

  8. Great job, thanks for sharing. We are giving the E catering services .
    Food for Travelling In Train

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a good informative post. God bless you for this great work. Thanks!!!
    Online food delivery on train

    ReplyDelete