Sunday, January 31, 2016

hello.

i wear the same necklace every day
and if you give me another ill wear that one too

i keep a careful planner and find myself embarrassed by it

im skeptical of generalizations
and i drink more water than anyone i know

my humor is dry
and my eyes almost never are
in a not so sad sort of way

the smells that i love are actually people
and the dried flowers in my room are people too
and people are everything
and everything is people

im terrified of the future
im in love with the future

im terrified of love
im in love with love

im terrified of you.




6 comments:

  1. "im terrified of the future
    im in love with the future

    im terrified of love
    im in love with love"

    Yesssss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the humor and the flowers and the people

    everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the first line!!! Great re-introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome about your necklace! I wear the same ring everyday since my grandma died.. Jewelry is amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first line

    i'm glad you shared this in class today

    ReplyDelete
  6. I freaked out when you shared in class today. so so very good.

    ReplyDelete